Welcome to my website and blog.
An excellent addition to Cornwall’s literary landscape ~ @CornishStuff
A Cornish writer-for-hire, specialising in:
~ Social history
~ Social unrest
~ The Industrial Revolution and Mining
~ Cornish culture
Fore Street, Redruth, 1870s. From Kresen Kernow, ref. corn0584
Or do you:
Live in Cornwall?
And are you:
Interested in history?
THEN YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
Contact/commission me if…
- You are an editor for an historical journal.
- Require an article/essay on Cornish history.
- Have an event from Cornwall’s past you would like investigated.
- Have an historical incident from your Cornish town/village that you want researched.
- Would like your Cornish sporting club’s history researched and/or written.
- Require assistance with your Family Tree.
The Food Riots of 1847: Reader’s Responses:
- …as always very very interesting…
- Absolutely mind blowing…why aren’t we taught this in school?
- So much I was never told when a child in Redruth…
- Your articles are so educating…
- …it’s absolutely amazing reading about our history…
Many thanks to all of you!
In Search of An Gof: Recent Responses:
My quartet of posts on the topic of An Gof divided opinion…
…well balanced and fair…Excellent, well-written, and thought provoking…Thanks for your research. I’m interested…Love this…
…I am disgusted…I am less than impressed…
Thanks to all for reading!
About my work
“…strong and rumbustious…meticulously researched…a fascinating account…a great site…”